It is possible if the local workshop is willing to provide relative service, the progresses are:
- Customers need to fill out the on-line repair&complaint form firstly and describe the issue in the specific way, also provide the contact information of your local workshop.
- Our customer service representative will negotiate with the workshop that you introduce and confirm about the repairing details.
- Components will be shipped to customers. (skip this part if no special components required for replacement)
- Customers bring the components to workshop. Then the maintenance or repairing will start.
- Usually it will take 7-9 business days. It is required that the workshop need provide the invoice when the repairing accomplished.
- Customers contact our customer service representative and provide the repairing invoice.
- Reimbursement will be processed in prompt way.